May 18, 2020
Re-opening in the “COVID19 Environment” comes with risk.
In order to re-open safely and successfully, there are some important considerations that must be made for the safety of our clients, our staff, our community and our business.
It is critical before we even see our first client, that our business policies and protocols align with the broader goals to protect the health and lives of those in the community we serve.
I am fortunate to have some great contacts in the legal and financial world that were able to answer the questions small business owners in health, wellness and beauty should be considering for re-opening their practice.
Mark Grabas with PUSHOR MITCHELL and I worked together in previous roles dealing with organizational and occupational health, as well as in WCB and WORKSAFEBC initiatives. We discuss important employer/employee considerations for re-opening.
Al Mawji of BMO FINANCIAL GROUP , is a Regional Manager – Healthcare and I also worked together in previous roles for companies in the business of health and we discuss some increased costs to consider in the new COVID19 environment.
Dorin Bogdan Mihalche is a Managing Partner at MMCA and ASSOCIATES and author of “TAX FOR DOCTORS” , a useful guide for practitioners and students. He shares with us the different support programs that are available to business owners and individuals.
Thank you for viewing.
- OPERATION RELAUNCH 2020 : PANEL DISCUSSION MAY 7 2020 – PART I
- OPERATION RELAUNCH 2020 : PANEL DISCUSSION MAY 7 2020 – PART II
- OPERATION RELAUNCH 2020 : PANEL DISCUSSION MAY 7 2020 – PART III
- OPERATION RELAUNCH 2020 : PANEL DISCUSSION MAY 7 2020 – PART IV
- “HOW HAIR SALONS WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY THE COVID – 19 EPIDEMIC” – INTERVIEW WITH VAN COUNCIL (Salon Owner in Atlanta, Georgia and Japan)- VOGUE MAGAZINE
- Demonstration of Donning (Putting On) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – This video is intended for healthcare personnel (HCP) caring for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. It demonstrates one method described in CDC’s infection control guidance for donning (putting on) personal protective equipment (PPE) in healthcare settings.
- COVID-19 & Dentistry: Clinical Update with Dr. Reznik (Chief of Dental Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia) – Henry Schein
- COVID-19: Six Considerations for Independent Practice During a Pandemic – Canadian Nurses Protective Society
- POST COVID-19 PRACTICE RELAUNCH CHECKLIST – CANDELA
- MARKETING CHECKLIST – CANDELA / CLEAN SLATE MARKETING MANAGEMENT
THE OPINIONS SHARED HERE ARE IDEAS, CONCERNS and INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS PROPOSED BY BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE HEALTH, WELLNESS, AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY.
WE AIM TO PROVIDE INFORMATION AND INSPIRATION TO RE-OPEN SAFELY.
AS EACH REGION DIFFERS IN REGULATIONS, POLICIES AND RE-OPENING STRATEGIES : PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR RESPECTIVE REGULATORY BODIES, PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES, INSURANCE AND LEGAL PROFESSIONALS PRIOR TO IMPLEMENTING ANY OF THE INNOVATIVE IDEAS DISCUSSED IN THESE VIDEOS OR BLOGS.